Sunday, May 4, 2008

Not Thunk

We're in the supermarket, buying something (groceries, I suppose) and I find myself agreeing vehemently with Oprah.

I don't know why Oprah hates her, I'm just glad she does.

Yes, I know this is the Enquirer. Chill.

I've actually had a series of IM avatars extolling my realistically unwarranted and intentionally offensive feelings for the desolate one, as you can see.

If you're asking why, do you really need a reason? It's like hating Ben Affleck.

Ok, look. She's terrible for food. She's a TV personality, not a chef. She pretends to like EVERYTHING before she even tastes it, uses stupid terms like EVOO, calles her father "daddy" (are you under the age of 12? Then stop it.), and won't stop her joker-smiling exuberance about every fucking thing she does. She's disingenuine, and it pisses me off. She's like the anti-AWK.

Ok, I'm calm now.


No comments: