Sunday, June 24, 2007

Getting Started

This is the 4th or 5th time I'm rewriting this opening page, so whatever happens this time is what's going to stick.

After the several weeks following our move to Seattle (and to be fair, a few years of mental stagnation), I've gotten antsy to do... something...

Writing out the events of the days will hopefully kickstart me back into feeling creative. With any luck (and a bit of dedication on my part), this will be an outlet for various exercises in rambling, audio, video, and of course, MS Paint, perhaps in that order, but probably not. It will also help me keep in touch with people back in NY and the rest of the country.

This should be something along the lines you'd expect if you managed to make it through my oz trip.

As you can see, I am already somewhat apprehensive about the prospects of this actually happening.

There. 1 post down. That wasn't too bad...

(I still don't like blogs)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rock!