Sunday, March 23, 2008

Stupid Horse

Two long months - no new posts. It's been what I think of as a recovery period from my previous job. I've actually had quite a bit of free time but I found myself just chillaxing, cooking, watching TV, or other non-blogging activities. It's been the same way with email. I've got a backlog of emails that I need to write or respond to that I'll probably get to today as well.

In the past several weeks, I've got myself a decent routine. The bus stops right by the apartment, so I'm generally out the door at the same time each day. It's been an 8-5 workday pretty much, which I'm cool with.

I also like the consistency of weather here in the winter. It's been between 36 and 46 each day when I leave for work, and generally around 40-50 when I come home.

I haven't really worn gloves or anything this winter either. Just a hat.

That needlepoint is courtesy of M.Dragonfire


No comments: