Sunday, March 23, 2008

Quelle Flourrrrrr

I should mention that I'm not going to backdate anything today. I've got a bunch of pics and like two months worth of stuff to talk about, and I have no idea when I took some of these shots, nor do I want to take the time to date-match them. It's frustrating actually, because on of the things I like about this blog is that it lets me know what I was doing on particular days. C'est la vie, homies.

Now that I'm actually going to an office, I've had to change my old habits somewhat. Not only are there not really any places to buy lunch near the office, but it's mad expensive. I've been bringing my lunch almost every day, but usually just stock up on cold cuts that I leave in the office fridge and bake some bread for sandwiches. Here is an attempt at an italian bread (w/olive oil). Add some dry salami, mortadella, and muenster, and you've got a damn fine lunch indeed.

Is this particularly healthy? No, but more on that later.

These pics, and several others were taken with my work phone, rather than Crappy D, and it looks like they were date-stamped. I won't realize this and manage to turn it off for a while.



No comments: