Thursday, January 24, 2008

Still on the Bus

Most of the time, I like the bus commute. It's not underground. It's pretty quiet. I often feel like I need to make sure I don't listen to music too loudly on headphones, lest I disturb others. The downsides of the bus are that you're out in the cold, you're subject to traffic, and they can take 20-30 minutes to arrive if your schedule is off.

I took this picture and the last few pictures with the camera on my new phone from work, but I'll return to Crappy D shortly. I keep the phone in my bag and off during non-work hours. This is a big step for me, and I like it.

I learned a lot at work today from someone who is a complete expert at the work I am now doing. Wow. I don't know if this is the path I will follow, but I'm definitely going to ride along it for a while.

Of note for me, this is my 551st post since starting this blog in June. It's the same number of posts I did in 30 days in oz. Yes, I can see how much this interests you.

No comments: