Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I Talk TV

Yay, another TV post.

Television continues to be appalling. The new shows are premiering and I won't watch most of them. I do read reviews however, which often make me laugh, probably more than the shows would. I like how much more critical the mainstream is becoming, and yet at the same time, how much worse this makes most media seem. I am really looking forward to the death of Television, and I think it will occur in the not-too-distant future.

This graphic for the Grey's spinoff was a bit weird, not only because it is obviously just being salacious, but because the woman's torso seems seriously abnormally elongated.

Bah Weep Grah Nah Weep Ninny-Bahn.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure, you don't "watch" the "shows" but you don't leave the room (or get off the couch facing the television) while I am watching them!