Monday, May 19, 2008

United By Fish

It's Monday, and after a long day (shaping to a long week) at work it's still just me and the boys.

I'm going with a personal bachelor staple tonight - spaghetti with spicy tuna (tuna, sriracha, mayo, tons of other spices, parmesan).

Mush and Ferg are not on eating-from-the-same-bowl terms in general, but it's a whole new game when tuna-can water is introduced.

In a previous post, I described the "easy" chicken tikka masala recipe that I used and it's been pointed out that it might not be that easy. This is a good point, however, I think that if you look at the overall view of it, there aren't that many components, and it seems to be very forgiving.

If it's hard to screw up, even though there are a bunch of steps, I tend to look at it as easy. I know that attitude might be a bit too "Alton"-y of me, so I'll try to keep it in check.

No comments: