Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sock Monkey

It's going to be a busy day at work and I'm pretty much out of socks, so I decide to bust out the monkey-socks and rock them to the office. I know they don't match anything else I'm wearing and they aren't very professional, but it's a monkey-sock kind of day.

On that note, I got an IM from one of the acct reps today that started with "Hey Monkey". This seemed odd, so I just replied "Monkey?". She either didn't see the response or just ignored it so I figured I would let it slide.

Later on, she responded to a question by telling me that's not how it worked, "silly bear", but I didn't have a chance to address that one at the time. However much I don't especially care what I'm called (acct all call me my first name, creative and delivery all call me by last), I'm just not going to be cool with the animal thing. I'll make that clear if it happens again.

I did very much enjoy the monkey-socks today.

No comments: