Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Not Frequent

I've been having some strange dreams recently. In one of them I was working as a camp counselor again, and one of the Account Reps from my current job was the camp director. She told me my job for a week was going to be to clean the lake, which was literally a garbage dump that went as far as you could see. I told her that 5 days would not nearly be enough, but she didn't seem to care. This one isn't hard to figure out I suppose. I guess I'm having PM dreams now...It's ok though. Like I've said, I don't stress over this stuff, but it is weird to be dreaming about it.

Also, there was a dream about my ring, but I forgot what it was.

This is the schedule for my bus, not that you were wondering. It's occasionally frustrating that I have to wait so long sometimes, but that's how it goes.

No comments: