Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Oh, Poems

Of course, I got back to Seattle at 11 and had to go to work the next morning. That first day back is always a tough one, but this wasn't too bad. I had called some of the account people while I boarded my flight yesterday and made sure there were no real emergencies for me to dive right into.

I played catch-up, but otherwise it was just another day at work, and another poem on the bus.

This is pretty symptomatic of most of the bus poems - and very much the reason I don't generally like poetry.

Ok, that's not fair. I look at it like this; most people are bad at things. When I know and care enough to seek out the few exceptions to that, I can enjoy something. I don't particularly care about poetry, so I just wind up seeing what I'm exposed to, and that, pretty much, sucks.



No comments: