Sunday, January 6, 2008

Square 1

My last posts were on Armistice Day, and I think I mentioned something about not going three weeks without posting again. Technically I suppose I've kept to that but it's now been close to two months since my last post.

My reasons for not writing are the same that they have been since October, mostly that things just haven't been that good. There have been some cool things like trips back home and to Vancouver and the farm, but I've basically drained all my energy trying to find a new job, and tomorrow I start it. It's been 6.5 yrs since I had a new job, and I'm a little nervous, but very excited.

I may get to writing about the last two months, but there's not a TON to say, and I'm looking forward to moving ahead.

Here's hoping there's plenty of good stuff to report.

1 comment:

kc said...

YOOOooooo! Dude. No worries about going back in time... just forge ahead.

Good luck and enjoy the new place. My word of advice is to introduce yourself to as many people as possible at the beginning, because you can. The "I'm new here" card wears off all too quickly, so take advantage of it. Soon enough, you're getting coffee at the same time as some other dude for weeks but feel like it's too late to ask what his name is.

Have so much fun! :)