Thursday, September 20, 2007

Shark, Jumped

Remember how I said we're watching less TV? It's true.

So, I have always been a fan of the fist bump. I was a high-fiver for a long time, and when the fist bump came along I was totally down with that as well, including all the various permutations that the kids are doing nowadays. M and I are frequent users of the FB, especially to lock in a promise or a deal. It's the new pinky swear.

Anyway, this commercial comes on where two bears (Red and Blue) really have to go to the bathroom and are racing for two outhouses, one of which is equipped with "Strong" toilet paper, and the other with "Soft" paper.

Ignoring the blue bear's awkward and disturbing caressing of the soft paper, the two bears are thrilled to have these options and celebrate this event with a fist bump.

I think this means that unless we're discussing the virtues of toilet paper, or celebrating some other toilet-paper-related subject, the fist bump is now dead.

Toilet paper? Seriously? I'm offended.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Think you should revert to Pinky Swear now. Ms. D.