Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Grim Reavers

The Cyclones have some friends from Seattle that are coming out to join us for one night. They arrive for dinner, and we have a very pleasant evening gathered around the campfire.

My responsibility for the trip was the beer, and I've got a straight pale ale and a summer rye beer that no one really seems to be drinking but me. Ah, well.

When the friends arrive, we try to figure out a good blog name for them, and after attempting various combinations of their real names, we settle on the Grim Reavers. You would be amazed at how hard it is to get good reaver pictures on The Google, and this was the best I could do. To be fair, Firefly never really showed detailed reaver shots, which was part of their mystery. Sucks for me right not though.

It's not my finest work, I admit.


No comments: