Saturday, September 1, 2007

Quantitative?

Finally, I'm not working today.

We're off with D.Cyclone to meet the DragonFires in Portland to go to the Oregon State Fair. I have been looking forward to this all week for a few reasons.

1. I'm not working.

2. State fairs are awesome. I assume ALL state fairs are awesome, although I've on;y ever been to the one in NY. It was a long time ago, '98 I think, and I had a great time.

3. Road Trip!!!

In preparation I baked a banana bread, which is very pleasant. We invite down one of our new neighbors and chat for a bit. We're always nervous about neighbors, but they seem pretty cool.

We head out. On the way, everyone gets hungry and we drive thru a Wendy's, the official road/fast food of M.

If you look at #5, the chicken grill, you will notice that it is being advertised as "Now Tastier". While the message seems straightforward enough, the more I think about that phrase, the more strange it seems.


No comments: