Sunday, July 29, 2007

Junkie

This was a quiet day spent at home with a few cups of coffee and a chipped-beef, egg, and cheese sandwich for lunch.

Around 5PM we felt like taking a walk and grilling for dinner, so we headed out for a walk to the store to pick up burgers, buns, and some other miscellaneous grillage supplies.

This box has been sitting outside our door for a few days. When I went to Chicago, M FedExed me my suit (I didn't realize I would "need" it when I packed for Germany-Chicago) and after me presentation, I shipped my clothes back. We want to keep the box for all future emergency shipping needs, but there's a snag:

Mushroom loves tape. Specifially, he loves to eat tape. As soon as a box enters the apartment Mush is on it, licking and munching the tape, after which he promptly pukes on the floor. We've tried to hide the boxes, but he always finds them, and we'll hear crinkling and chewing sounds from another room and have to run in and take the box away from him.

That's why this one is out on the steps. I'll have to figure something else out though, since as soon as it rains this solution will cease to work.


No comments: