Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Cleaning Up

Late in the afternoon, the oatmeal knocked me out for a few minutes. When I woke up, M ran some errands while I did some cleaning. I worked on the kitchen for a while, and had trouble getting rid of this white spot that I assumed was flour or pancake mix or something unidentified.

It turns out it was a spot of sunshine coming in through the kitchen window. Crappy D's framing (ok, MY framing) is a bit off, so you can't actually see the spot in the second shot, but trust me, it's there. Come on, brain, you can do better than that.

I like our little kitchen, with its window. On the whole, this apartment is working out quite nicely. Other than the occasional creaking sounds coming from upstairs, it is very quiet, and since I'm currently blasting Metallica, I can't really complain about that.




No comments: