Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Beat

It's been a rough few days of travel and shooting at this point. Flights from Boston got crushed and instead of going back to SEA and then DIA the next morning, I had to reroute and go straight to Denver. It worked out, but I didn't get in until 1:30 in the morning and was so exhausted I was non-functional.

Let me explain. I had a bunch of travel that I set up in June, running all the way through July. It had been a while since I traveled for work, so I went to my "efficient" model of booking exclusively late night and redeye flights. So my schedule was, fly Monday night to NYC, get in Tuesday morning - Wednesday 7AM flight to Boston - Wednesday night flight to Denver getting in on Thursday morning - Thursday night to Seattle. I had a combined total of 8 or 9 hrs sleep for that whole block. I'm not trying to whine here. It's my own damn fault, but man, did that suck.

Yeah, I know these are driving paths, but I love this draggable directions thing on Google so much, I feel the need to use it all the time.



No comments: