Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sharing

Last night, S&G came over for dinner. We used a korean beef recipe from M's friend's food blog. S brought a korean salad as well, and it was an all around delicious meal and good time.

We also did a quick bagel technique lesson before wrapping up for the night, and the results turned out great for this morning. Our neighbor upstairs joined and brought some fruit and it was a perfectly civilized breakfast.

Behind the bagels that bread is dusted with flour. I am not in fact sitting the bagels against some horribly moldy bread. That would be really disgusting.

Today has otherwise been relaxing and pleasant for the most part. I've had about 4 bagels with cream cheese (just a tad) and lox, which is not the healthiest thing I suppose, but it's not the UNhealthiest thing either. I did some miscellaneous organization, then went for a walk, and then I spent 2 hours fixing the internet. That part was not very relaxing.

I have not watched the movies I wanted to this weekend, but that's cool. I'll get to them soon.

I'm gonna chill for a bit now and then head to bed. Got a launch in the morning.


No comments: