Sunday, March 23, 2008

Passage of Time

Two months has really been a long time. I've forgotten a lot of what's gone on, and that's a real shame. I'm enjoying writing now though, so hopefully that's a good sign.

The DragonFires came to visit, and J.Cyclone came up as well so it was nice to see them all again.

I made the goulash again, and saw this car parked outside the supermarket. A guy was driving it, and I think I'd have gone with a different license plate.

Inside, I went to buy stew meat, and they didn't have any. I asked the butcher there and he said he'd prep some for me, which was great. I had a bottle of beer on my basket, and when I leaned over the counter to talk to him, he looked startled and said "Do you have a gun?!"

I looked down and my jacket had covered the bottle just enough so it looked like a barrel was sticking out.

Fortunately, no one got capped.


No comments: