Friday, March 28, 2008

He's Snoring Right Now

M had made a cat food run earlier and picked up some other necessities so we unloaded the car and the label on this box just seemed off to me.

Ok, the REAL label is the second picture, but when I saw it all I could do was picture Charleton Heston yelling "It's People!" at a bunch of cats, all of which totally would not care in the slightest.

Speaking of that, I have a bunch of movies that I would like to watch this weekend. We'll see how that goes.

By the way, that first picture represents my insane paint skills. Can you see the color transition on that label? Yeah, that's right. Maaaaad spray paint skillz, bitches...

1 comment:

kc said...

Definitely looks wrong to me, too, even in the right one. :)

It reminds me of the NPR tagline about some foundation that "supports the arts, wildlife conservation, and child abuse ... prevention." That "prevention" just can't come soon enough!