Sunday, November 11, 2007

Out Of Office

Well, I'm back.

Thank you for the applause.

I'm sorry I was gone for so long. It's been over a month since I wrote anything and I hope that won't happen again. I was on a real streak there, but I needed a break. Things have been a bit rough and if you noticed my posting trend, I was mostly writing about how not great things were and just showing you pictures of things I was eating. I know that may not have been the most entertaining reading (or writing) experience.

It's not that things are much better (mos def not) but I'm going to try to not focus on them so much here.

Anyway, not much has happened in the past month, but remember that turkey sandwich that M made and then couldn't find? It showed up a week later in the trunk. Yeah, we have no idea how that happened.

Also...

No comments: