Monday, August 27, 2007

You Don't Have To Go Far

Sometimes, you just see a Tricerapig on the sidewalk.

While exploring a weird little wine shop, M arrived and I met up with her at Krispy Kreme. I may or may not have eaten a free sample (dude, free sample donuts? awesome!) and a custard donut. Several people got free samples and then left, because they were only going to buy one donut anyway. I wonder how much revenue individual donut sales comprise of their total.

M is sick, having caught my cold from last week, and is not very happy about it, but looking forward to cheering for the Mariners.

Upon having my bag searched at the gate, the checker sees my Krispy Kreme box (I had one "special" baseball donut left) and I offered it to him and he said he wasn't allowed to accept it, which made sense.

Armed with a lemonade, we made it to our seats.


No comments: