Wednesday, August 22, 2007

That Would Be Awesome

A little fresh bread goes a long way to making a crappy day better. I'm feeling a bit sick with a sore throat, and it's been slow going at work.

CNN had a particularly great grouping of headlines today, but one stood out in particular. Maybe we wouldn't have to hear about Posh Spice any more. Go T-Rex. 6-inch teeth, people.

I forgot to mention a few nights ago when I dreamt that I was back in Brooklyn, trying to get to my apartment without being attacked by all these vampires. I was a werewolf but as long as the vampires didn't KNOW that I was, then I was ok. I got to the apartment and the gate was locked and there were wolves inside and I didn't know what to do so I growled at the wolves and hoped that since I was a werewolf they would respect that and back off. I don't remember if they did.

Also, I think I was a fashion designer. I'm not sure how that figured in.

Ok, that wasn't very exciting. I'm going to get back to work now.




No comments: