Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Not Ritual and Kayak Dog

This is my last day of exercise slackage. I've been feeling a bit sorry for myself on the shin splints thing and it's time to suck it up.

After a frantic day at work (not so much because of frantic happenings, but of freaking out at what needs to be done), I calmed down enough to head out to the beach with M. Having a beach 10-15 minutes away is hard to resist, especially since even when it is crowded, the people are not obnoxious.

M and I skipped stones (and attempted to juggle them) and watched the sun go down over the mountains and it was very relaxing. A couple kayaked by with a dog, who seemed to alternately like and be afraid of the kayaking. We're trying to mentally record the awesomeness of the summer weather to prepare us for the winter.

Later on, some Daily Show wrapped the night up nicely.

I think I need to get a routine going for music and video, but I'm not sure how to proceed. I'll work on that this weekend and get back to you.





No comments: