Friday, August 24, 2007

Current Life

I took a break from writing tonight to take a picture of my camera taking a picture of my desk, but my laptop bluescreened when I tried. I should have got a picture of that, I guess.

This is it for me this weekend. My desk, with a rebooting machine on one side, and coffee, paper, camera, and a small glass of porter on the other.

My buddy Chris who was out here this past weekend got the job he was interviewing for, so he'll be out here for a few months soon. That will be cool. I don't have anything else particularly interesting to talk about.

Other stuff is not so great, but hopefully in a few weeks (boy, do I hope so) I'll be able to tell you all about it.

Oh, I took a break to watch some CSI earlier. I wouldn't want to leave that out.

Back to work.

No comments: