Monday, June 25, 2007

My BBLife

As is quite common amongst the working set, my BlackBerry (I hate the term CrackBerry, because that assumes there is any sort of high associated with it. Yes, it is hard to put down but that is more because it is an item you are bound to for eternity, so I would prefer AtlasBerry or SisyphusBerry because I am frequently made to feel that if I do not obsessively check this damn thing that I will be allowing the world to collapse or be crushed by a giant stone that I will only have to run after and drag back up the hill that I live on) is always attached to me.

I even take it when I go running, because god forbid, someone might call. This is the trouble with being the only person responsible for what you're responsible for.

I do like the background image though. I took it on my old MDA (a phone that I hated sooooo much) when I visited M in Missoula last year and we went to Glacier National Park. I find that image very peaceful, with snow, grass, and flowers, all in the same shot


No comments: